The first day of spring has officially passed, so I have been feeling spring inspired. I put on my favourite floral dress, which went perfectly with the new NYX Cosmetics - Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in "Kitten Heels" that I received in my ipsy glam bag. I have been wanting to try it out, so this was the perfect opportunity. When I think of spring I think of pastels and lighter colors. My Nudetude palette by The Balm Cosmetocs has the prettiest soft yellow shade that I thought would go perfect with the look! Here is a photo of the makeup look I created. I hope you guys like it and find my instructions on how to recreate it helpful!
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
1. Apply @smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
2. Apply @makeupforever Ultra HD Foundation Stick and blend with a damp beauty blender
3. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Skin Concealer in "Light" to highlight T-zone and under eyes
4. Set makeup with @katvondbeauty Lock it Powder Foundation
5. Contour using @nyxcosmetics Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
6. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics #udxgwen "OC" blush
7. Apply @narsissist "Albatross" highlight to nose, highpoints of cheeks and cupid's bow
1. Sculpt and define using @nyxcosmetics Micro Brow Pencil
2. Set and fill using @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Using the Nudetude palette by @thebalm_cosmetics apply "Sultry" to the crease and inner portion of the lower lash line, "Snobby" to the lid, "Sassy" to the brow bone, and smoke out "Serious" on the outter edges of the lower lash line.
2. Line lower lash line using @marcbeauty "black" Highliner Gel Crayon
3. Apply @nyc_new_york_color Lovatics by Demi Mascara
4. Using Duo Lash Glue apply @flutterlashesinc "Provocative" lashes
1. Apply @nyxcosmetics "Kitten Heels" Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick