I don't know why, but I really wanted to do a smoky green eye look for some reason. Maybe it's because I didn't have a chance to do a St.Patty's day look and it's subconsciously bothering me lol. Regardless, I did it and I love the final look so I am here to share how you can achieve it to!
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
1. Using your fingers pat a small amount of #smashnbox Photo Finish Primer Oil onto your face
2. Apply @tartecosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation
3. Apply @makeupforeverofficial Camouflage Cream Palette
4. Set makeup with @katvondbeauty Lock it powder foundation
5. using the @nyxcosmetics Highlight & Contour Pro Palette set t-zone and under eyes with a light shade, contour hollows of the cheeks and outer edges of the forehead, and highlight cheek bones with the shimmer highlight,.
6. Apply @toofaced "Candy Glow" blush
1. Sculpt and define using #nyxcosmetics Micro Brow Pencil
2. Set and fill using #anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Use the brown shade (the colors did not have names) from the #nyxcosmetics Leopard Couture Palette to blend into the crease.
2. Use “Ice Queen” highlight from the @nyxcosmetics Highlight & Contour Pro Palette to highlight the brow bone
3. Apply #nyxcosmetics "Green" Roll on Shimmer to the entire eye lid and blend it slight up into the crease and on the lower lash line
4. Line the waterline with #nyxcosmetics "lime green" retractable eye liner
5. Using a fine tip brush apply @rimmellondoncan "black" gel eyeliner to the top lash line
6. Apply #itcosmetics Hello Lashes mascara
7. Using Duo Lash Glue apply @lillylashes in "Vegas"
1. Apply @colourpopcosmetics "Clueless" liquid lipstick
1. Wrap and pin in your @bellamihair Bellami Wrap Ponytail
1. I used my @mikasabeauty Lemon Drop Sponge & brush set to achieve this look. Save with code Hailey15 at checkout when ordering through them.
Thanks again for visiting my blog. I hope you found this tutorial helpful.