The last few looks I posted on Instagram involved very bright colors, so I decided to do something a little darker this time around. Here I used “Excessive” by Violet Voss as a base, and then lightly patted “Posh” by Jeffree Star Cosmetics on the center of my lips to create a soft ombre effect. I hope you guys like it!
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
1. Apply @smashboxcosmetics *new* Photo Finish Primer Oil
2. Apply @makeupforeverofficial Ultra HD Foundation stick
3. Highlight and contour using @urbandecaycosmetics Naked concealer
4. Set makeup with @katvondbeauty Lock-it Powder Foundation
5. Use @katvondbeauty Shade Light palette to set contoured areas
6. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics "Lo-Fi" blush from the Urban Decay x Gwen blush palette
7. Apply @narsissist "Albatross" highlight to cheek bones, nose, cupid’s bow and inner eye ducts
1. Define and sculpt with @anastasiabeverlyhills Dip Brow
2. Set and fill with @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
Using the @anastasiabeverlyhills Self-made palette apply “Hot Chocolate to the crease and lower lash line, “Treasure” to the lid, and “Buttery” to the brow bone.
Line upper lash line using @absnyproducts Nano Liner
Line waterline with @urbandecaycosmetics "Roach" pencil liner
Apply @luxylash "Eazy Duz It" strip lashes
Using a fine tipped lip brush apply @shopvioletvoss "Excessive" liquid lipstick
Using your finger lightly pat the center of your lips with @jeffreestarcosmetics "Posh" liquid lipstick and smack your lips together to help the two liquid lipsticks blend seamlessly together
Thanks for visiting my page. I hope you enjoyed this this look and found my instructions helpful!