I’m back with another look for you. Being a makeup artist my wardrobe consists of mostly black clothing. It was my birthday on Friday, so I decided to turn things up a notch and bust out some color. I went with a vibrant orange dress and lip to match. A few people have actually commented on how hard orange is to pull off, and said that I am one of the few who can do it. I was definitely flattered, but I still believe anyone can do it as long as they keep it simple and pick only one feature to match (lip, eyes or blush) and I am here to show you how! Here is one way it can b paired.
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
1. Apply @smashboxcosmetics *new* Photo Finish Primer Oil
2. Apply @makeupforeverofficial Ultra HD foundation Stick directly to the face and blend out with a damp beauty blender
3. Highlight and contour using @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Skin Concealer in “Fair” and “Dark”
4. Set face with @lauramercier "Translucent" Loose Setting Powder
5. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics "OC" blush from the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette
6. Apply @narsissist "Albatross" highlight to cheekbones, nose and cupid’s bow and inner eye ducts
1. Sculpt and define using @anastasiabeverlyhills Dip Brow
2. Fill and set using @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Using the Naked2 palette by @urbandecaycosmetics apply “Tease” to the crease and lower lashline, “Half Baked” to the lid and “Foxy” to the brown bone.
2. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics "Perversion" pencil liner to your waterline and smudge it out to create a smoky effect
3. Apply @shophudabeauty "Claudia" lashes
1. Apply @maccosmetics "Barbecue" lipstick
Thanks for visiting my page. I hope you enjoyed this this look and found my instructions helpful!