The last avant garde look that Missy and I collaborated on was so much fun that we had to do it again! Clearly by now you should know I'm all about the bling. Any chance I have to use gems or sparkles I will! I'm so pleased with how this look turned out, and I'm pumped to be adding it to my portfolio. Here are my favorite photos from the shoot. Models from left to right are Caroline Vanhoutte and Ali Allen. I did the makeup for Carlone and Missy did the makeup for Ali.
Here are the details for my look:
Model: Caroline Vanhoutte
Makeup: Hailey Rayann
Hair: Salon Luminous
Photography: Hailey Rayann and Salon Luminous
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
1. First apply @maybelline Baby Lips Pore Perfecting Primer
2. Apply @nyxcosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
4. Highlight and contour using @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Skin concealer in "Light" and "Dark"
5. Set makeup with @maccosmetics set powder in "Invisible"
6. Apply @maccosmetics blush in "Gingerly"
7. Apply @benefitcanada highlight in "Watt's up" as a base
8. Layer the "Whatt's Up" base with @narsissist highlight in "Albatross" and @maccosmetics "Oh Darling"
1. Use @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Skin concealer in "Light" as an eye base
2. Cover the lid and smoke out the lower lash-line with @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Black Market"
3. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Strike" to the inner ducts
4. Apply @benefitcosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
5. Apply @flutterlashesinc strip lashes in "Provocative."
6. Apply @rimmellondoncan black Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner to the waterline
1. Sculpt brows using @anastasiabeverlyhills Dip Brow
2. Fill and set with @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Using a lip brush apply the gold lipstick from the @bhcosmetics lip palette
1. Apply individual jewels from @michaelsstores using @michaelsstores Rhinestone Body Glue
2. Apply individual gold flakes from @michaelsstores using @michaelsstores Rhinestone Body Glue
3. Spray the chest, shoulders and hair with @urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter Setting Spray as a wet base for the glitter to stick to
4. Sprinkle glitter onto the areas covered in setting spray
5. Use the @urbandecaycosmetics "All Nighter" Setting Spray again to set the jewels and glitter
I hope you enjoyed this look. Please share links to any of your creative makeup looks in the comments below. I would love to see them!