From Golden Globe glamour to avant garde we do it all!
Here Salon Luminous and I collaborated again to showcase some creative art makeup!
Models from left to right: Jana McDonald and Andie Daggs
Makeup on Jana McDonald: Hailey Rayann
Makeup on Andie Daggs: Salon Luminous
Hair on both models: Salon Luminous
Photography: Hailey Rayann and Salon Luminous
I had so much fun shooting with this gorgeous girl. She knew exactly how to move, and she posed so effortlessly during the shoot. I didn’t even direct her once. I don’t know if she was a natural at heart, or if the makeup put her in the mood (I mean what girl wouldn’t feel sexy in pearls), but the vision definitely came through in her photos and I couldn’t be happier! Let me know what you thought of it, and if you would like to see more creative makeup looks like this!
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
1. First apply @maybelline Baby Lips Pore Perfecting Primer
2. Apply @maccosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation
3. Highlight and contour using @urbandecaycosmetics Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
4. Set makeup with @maccosmetics set powder in "Invisible"
5. Apply @maccosmetics blush in "Peaches"
6. Apply @benefitcanada highlight in "Watt's up" as a base
7. Layer the "Whatt's Up" base with @narsissist highlight in "Albatross"
1. Apply @anastasiabeverlyhills shadows using "Buttery" on the brow bone, "Sherbert" in the crease and under the eye to smoke it out, "Treasure" to the lid, and "Blush" on the outer corners of the eyes
2. Apply @colourpopcosmetics "Valley Girl" on top of "Treasure" for that extra pearly white glow.
3. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics
4. Apply @flutterlashesinc lashes in "Provocative"
5. Apply @annabellecosmetics white eye liner to the waterline
1. Sculpt brows using @anastasiabeverlyhills Dip Brow
2. Fill and set with @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Apply @nyxcosmetics lip liner in "Nude Pink"
2. Apply @sephora lip gloss in "
3. Using your finger lightly pat @anastasiabeverlyhills shadow in "Treasure" on the lips to create the pearly finish.
1. Apply Adhesive Pearls from @michaelsstores using @michaelsstores Rhinestone Body Glue
I you enjoyed this look. Share links to any of your similar work or recreations in the comments below. I would love to see them!