I couldn't decide between silver or gold this year, so naturally I had to put another surprise look together for you guys ;)
Only one more day until the celebrations & the countdown begin. I can't wait to see how dressed up everyone gets! If you are a blogger and have put a holiday look book or even a few New Years Eve inspiration looks together please share the links to your page down below. I would love to check them out!
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
7. Layer "Watt's Up" with @beccacosmetics highlight in "Opal"
1. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics pencil liner in"perversion" to your waterline
2.Apply @urbandecaycosmetics shadows in "Habit" as a transition shade in the space between your lid and brow bone.
3. Apply @colourpopcosmetics shadow in "That Girl" to the crease
4.Cover your entire lid with the beautiful silver eyeshadow in "Shellshock" by @urbandecaycosmetics
5. Apply @colourpopcosmetics shadow in "Valley Girl" to the inner ducts and brow bone
6.Apply @nyxcosmetics Liquid Crystal Liner as a base for your glitter to stick to
7. Use your finger or a damp brush to apply @bhcosmetics Loose Llitter in "Platinum" to the centre of your lid
8. Create a dramatic wing using @absnyproducts Nano Liner
1. Use Kiss Lash Glue to apply @hudabeauty @shophudabeauty lashes in "Scarlett"