I’ve been so busy doing makeup for everyone else that I haven’t had time to do myself up in a while. I have been feeling a bit out of my element just throwing my hair in a bun and running out the door. As they say “when you look good you feel good” right? Well, I’m back! A nice night in with wine, good music and makeup in the comfort of my own home was all I needed.
I’m coming back at you with another Valentines Makeup look. I have to give credit where credit is due as this was not a look I created on my own. Full credit goes to the amazing Nikkie Tutorials who shared a red lip and pink winged liner look for Valentines on her Instagram (see it here). I absolutely fell in love with it and had to try it for myself. I’m also wearing the Makeup Forever HD Foundation Stick for the first time, which Nikkie always raves about. I’m loving the look and feel of it so far. I turns out beautifully both in person and in photos. I hope you like the end result!
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
1. First apply @maybelline Baby Lips Pore Perfecting Primer
2. Apply @makeupforeverofficial HD Foundation Stick
3. Highlight and contour using @urbandecaycosmetics Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
4. Set makeup with @lauramercier Loose Setting Powder in “Translucent”
5. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics x @gwenstefani blush in “Cherry”
6. Apply @NARS highlight in "Albatross"
1. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Bones” from Vice4 to the entire lid
2. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Delete” from Vice4 to the crease and lower lash line
3. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in “Framed” from Vice4 to the brow bone
4. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in “Savage” from the Electric Palette
5. Apply @rimmellondoncan Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in “Nude” to the waterline
6. Line the top of the eye with @absnyproducts Nano Liner
7. Apply @benefitcanada Roller Lash mascara
Apply @Ardell_Lashes in “Demi-Wispies”
1. Sculpt brows using @anastasiabeverlyhills Dip Brow
2. Fill and set with @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Apply @doseofcolors liquid lipstick in “Kiss of Fire”
Thanks for visiting my page. I hope you enjoyed this this look and found my instructions helpful!