There is less than a week left until the official day of love! What are you plans for the Valentines Day? If you're getting dolled up and going make sure to share your date night looks! Here are the photos from the Valentine’s Day inspired hair and makeup shoot that Missy and I put together earlier this month. We thought it would be fun to go with traditional pink and red colors, and I love how it turned out! Let me know what you think in the comment section below.
As always, Missy and I like to get a picture of our models together when we do a collaborate. Here the models from left to right are Katie MacQueen and Alexis Kreuter. As Katie MacQueen was my model, she is the only one I will be posting full details on. Feel free to follow Salon Luminous on Facebook or Instagram for more of Missy's look.
Model: Katie MacQueen
Makeup & Photography: Hailey Rayann
Hair: Salon Luminous
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
1. First apply @maybelline Baby Lips Pore Perfecting Primer
2. Apply @nyxcosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
3. Highlight and contour using @urbandecaycosmetics Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
4. Set makeup with @maccosmetics set powder in "Invisible"
5. Apply @maccosmetics blush in "Well Dressed"
6. Apply @NARS highlight in "Albatross"
1. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Delete" from Vice4 to the outer corners of the lid
2. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Tease" from Vice4 to the crease
3. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in “Framed” from Vice4 to the brown bone
4. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics pencil liner in "Roach" to the waterline
5. Line the top of the eye with @nyc_new_york_color Liquid liner
6. Apply @benefitcanada Roller Lash mascara
Apply @Ardell_Lashes in “Demi-Whispy”
1. Sculpt brows using @anastasiabeverlyhills Dip Brow
2. Fill and set with @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Apply @dose in "Kiss of Fire"
Get to know Hailey