The long awaited time is over. I finally received the Youtube sensation mannymua733 palette that was released in collaboration with Makeup Geek Cosmetics! I have seen so many people swoon over Makeup Geek Cosmetics shadows, but have yet to try them for myself. This is my first time and I am really liking them so far. Their shadows are extremely soft and pigmented, which are the two things I hope for the most. They glide on and stay so well even without an eye primer or base. Can we also talk about how wearable all the shades are in this palette? I naturally gravitate towards more bronze, orange or warm tones myself. Don’t get me wrong it is fun to explore neat colors sometimes, but I have enough of those in other palettes. I want a palette that I can take with me to use every day without having to grab for something else for that one shade. This palette is definitely that. I plan on creating a few more every day looks with it to show you what else can be achieved. For now, here is a peek at my first look.
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
1. Using your fingers pat a small amount of #smashnbox Photo Finish Primer Oil onto your face
2. Apply @tartecosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation
3. Highlight under eyes and t-zone area using @makeupforeverofficial Camouflage Cream Palette
4. Set makeup with @tartecosmetics Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
5. Using the @nyxcosmetics Highlight & Contour Pro Palette set t-zone and under eyes with a light shade, contour hollows of the cheeks and outer edges of the forehead, and highlight cheek bones with the shimmer highlight
6. Apply @maccosmetics “peaches” blush
1. Sculpt and define using @nyxcosmetics Micro Brow Pencil
2. Set and fill using @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Using the new @mannymua7733 x @makeupgeekcosmetics palette apply “Aphrodite” to the crease and lower lash line, “Luna” to the lid, and “Artemis” to the brow bone and inner eye ducts
2. Apply @nyxcosmetics "Green" Roll on Shimmer to the entire eye lid and blend it slight up into the crease and on the lower lash line
3. Apply @itcosmetics Hello Lashes mascara
4. Using Duo Lash Glue apply @velourlashesofficial “Trust Me, Try It” lashes
1. Apply @mannymua733 x @gerardcosmetics “Serenity” liquid lipstick
1. Put on @powderroomd “Silver Vamp” lace front wig
1. I used my @mikasabeauty Lemon Drop Sponge & brush set to achieve this look. Order and save 15% with code Hailey15 at checkout.
Thanks again for visiting. I hope you found this tutorial helpful.
Get to know Hailey