Photo Shoot Faves
I love working with girls who have sass, edge and a vision! La Shaun had exactly that. She came in with confidence and knew what she wanted from the beginning. After talking boho meets rocker and getting a feel for her shag fur coat and pile of bronze jewlery she let me work my magic. Thanks to her trust in me, and the assistance of everyone else involved, I think we nailed it! I couldn't be happier!
Model: La Shaun Stannard
Makeup: Hailey Rayann
Hair: Missy from Salon Luminous
Photography: Andre Goulet
Click "Read More" for details on how YOU can achieve this look
Here are the details on how I achieved this look and the products used
1. First apply @maybelline Baby Lips Pore Perfecting Primer
2. Apply @nyxcosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
3. Highlight and contour using @urbandecaycosmetics Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
4. Set makeup with @maccosmetics set powder in "Invisible"
5. Apply @maccosmetics blush in "Dame"
6. Apply @benefitcanada highlight in "Watt's up" as a base
7. Layer the "Whatt's Up" base with @maccosmetics highlight in "Oh Darling"
1. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Smog" to the crease and wing it out to create a sharp edge
2. Apply a generous amount of @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Half Baked" to the centre of the lid
3. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeliner in "Roach"
4. Go back in with @urbandecaycosmetics to heavily smoke out the lower lash line
5. Using a fine tip brush drag a thin line of @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Half Baked" along the middle portion of the bottom lash line only (to line up with the top)
6. Apply @urbandecaycosmetics eyeshadow in "Foxy" to the brow bone
7. Apply @benefitcanada Roller Lash mascara
1. Sculpt brows using @anastasiabeverlyhills Dip Brow
2. Fill and set with @anastasiabeverlyhills Brow Powder Duo
1. Apply @nyxcosmetics retractable lip liner in "Vanilla Sky"
2. Apply @gerardcosmetics lipstick in "Underground"
Cheers to an amazing shoot and many more to come!
Get to know Hailey